List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Greg Patterson Date:August 30 1999 8:31pm
Subject:Re: Linux w/patch, FreeBSD, or Solaris 7
View as plain text
On Mon, 30 Aug 1999, Rick Moore wrote:

> (Here's where my SQL knowledge starts to run dry:) I could probably have the
> master index span multiple tables and correlate the query results with
> additional joins, but the complexities and performance hits required to use
> Linux are starting to pile up...

Why not just use Alpha + Linux or Sparc + LInux instead of those silly
Intel toys to get around the 2gb limit? :-)

|    Greg Patterson      | EMAIL: gomer@stripped        |
|                        |        gomer@stripped              |
| Linux: The choice of a | IRC:   xed (Irc.OpenProjects.Net)   |
| GNU generation!        | WWW:   http://www.linuxhelp.org/    |

Linux w/patch, FreeBSD, or Solaris 7Rick Moore29 Aug
  • Re: Linux w/patch, FreeBSD, or Solaris 7tonu29 Aug
  • Re: Linux w/patch, FreeBSD, or Solaris 7cshepard30 Aug
    • Re: Linux w/patch, FreeBSD, or Solaris 7Rick Moore30 Aug
      • Re: Linux w/patch, FreeBSD, or Solaris 7Greg Patterson31 Aug
        • Re: Linux w/patch, FreeBSD, or Solaris 7Rick Moore31 Aug