List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Knipe Date:August 18 2002 11:57pm
Subject:Re: Lost connections on Freebsd
View as plain text
Seems to be getting more critical now as well.

Aug 19 01:54:27 netsonic mysqld[48323]: warning: can't get client address:
Bad file descriptor
Aug 19 01:54:59 netsonic last message repeated 13 times
Aug 19 01:54:59 netsonic last message repeated 2 times

From what I can see, it's spitting out the errors now on every single query.
Running under gdb also doesn't return anything (or I'm debugging it
wrong?)....

MySQL's error log is empty - nothing logged....

--
me