List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Guy Defryn Date:August 18 2002 9:25pm
Subject:Another one on lost connections( using web interface)
View as plain text
I also have a problem with lost connections.
I have small mysql database (version 3.23.49 on FreeBSD 4.5)

I have created a website interface to enter and retrieve data.
I used ASP to do this. Sometimes when I go to the website
I get the error "can't connect or lost connection to server."

The mysql install has been done with default settings and
There are never more than 2 people using the database at the same time.

I also created a PHP interface to the database and I received the same error.

The error does not occur all the time and when it occurs it goes away by refreshing the
web browser.

I never have any problems when working on the mysql server from the command line.

Any ideas?

Thread
Another one on lost connections( using web interface)Guy Defryn19 Aug
  • Re: Another one on lost connections( using web interface)Chris Knipe19 Aug