List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reid Sutherland Date:August 18 2002 6:32am
Subject:Displaying the real thread PIDs.
View as plain text
Hi everyone,

'processlist' displays the current list of mysql threads as seen by mysql.
I'm looking for that same list but in real thread PID form.  Right now I
need to be able to tell which thread is which at a system level.  Then I'm
able to send a SIGKILL to some problem threads.

Is there a way to get a _real_ PID list from mysql that will display all the
same things as 'processlist'?

Thanks,

 -reid
Thread
Displaying the real thread PIDs.Reid Sutherland18 Aug
  • Re: Displaying the real thread PIDs.Michael Bacarella18 Aug
  • Re: Displaying the real thread PIDs.Dan Nelson18 Aug
  • Re: Displaying the real thread PIDs.mysql)19 Aug
    • Re: Displaying the real thread PIDs.Dan Nelson19 Aug