List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Knipe Date:August 17 2002 7:36pm
Subject:Re: I want to add up in a select Statement
View as plain text

> sqlst = "update sfproducts set projectdonations = projectdonations +
> &testvalue WHERE prodID = '" & sProdID & "'"
^^^^^^

$sqlst = "update sfproducts set projectdonations = projectdomains + " .
$testvalue . "WHERE prodID = '" . $sProdID . "'";

$sqlstr then looks like this:
update sfproducts set projectdonations = projectdomains + 1 WHERE prodID =
'1'

if $testvalue and $sProdID had the value of 1 for example.

--
me

Thread
I want to add up in a select StatementJohn Berman17 Aug
  • Re: I want to add up in a select StatementChris Knipe17 Aug