List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:James Kelty Date:August 16 2002 6:05pm
Subject:Replication Problem
View as plain text
Hello,

I have this replication problem. I am getting this error on the slave:

020816 16:30:49  Slave: Failed reading log event, reconnecting to retry, log
'FIRST' position 4
020816 16:30:49  Slave: reconnected to master
'repl@stripped:3306',replication resumed in log 'FIRST' at position 4
020816 16:30:49  Error reading packet from server: Access denied for user:
'repl@stripped' (Using password: YES) (server_errno=1045)

But I have verified through the command line that this user has the ability
to contact the master, use the database, and that the password in
/etc/my.cnf if correct. Any other reason that this is failing?

-James

sql query

James Kelty
Director of Operations
Everbase Systems, LLC
624 A Street
Ashland, OR 97520
jamesk@stripped
541.488.0801

Thread
Replication ProblemJames Kelty16 Aug
  • RE: Replication ProblemJames Kelty17 Aug