List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:August 30 1999 10:12am
Subject:Re: ERROR 2013 when updating a table with a longblob in it.
View as plain text
>>>>> "Cameron" == Cameron Just <ccjust@stripped> writes:

Cameron> Hi Monty,
Cameron> As for a script that repeats it, I could get the error when running the query
> within the mysql command line interface.
Cameron> I have attached an example script that reproduces the error on our server.
Cameron> Its the last query that fails. Please let me know if you can reproduce the bug
> on your system.

Cameron> +----------------------------+-----------------------------------------+
Cameron> | Variable_name              | Value                                   |
Cameron> +----------------------------+-----------------------------------------+
<cut>
Cameron> | max_allowed_packet         | 5241856

<cut>

Looks ok..

>> Could you post the output of 'mysqladmin variables' to us?
>>
>> Any change you can make a test script that shows this problem?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Monty

<cut>

I tested this and it worked for me without any problems :(

Can you check if mysqld dies when you execute the script or if it's
only the connection that dies?

It looks like the only way to solve this is if you can compile mysqld
with --with-debug and then start mysqld with --debug and then run the
script.

The file: /tmp/mysqld.trace

should contain information about what is going on!

Regards,
Monty

Thread
ERROR 2013 when updating a table with a longblob in it.Cameron Just27 Aug
  • Re: ERROR 2013 when updating a table with a longblob in it.Paul DuBois27 Aug
    • Re: ERROR 2013 when updating a table with a longblob in it.Cameron Just27 Aug
      • Re: ERROR 2013 when updating a table with a longblob in it.Michael Widenius29 Aug
Re: ERROR 2013 when updating a table with a longblob in it.Michael Widenius30 Aug
Re: ERROR 2013 when updating a table with a longblob in it.Cameron Just31 Aug
  • Re: ERROR 2013 when updating a table with a longblob in it.Michael Widenius31 Aug