List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Serge Paquin Date:August 16 2002 4:48am
Subject:Replication with INNODB
View as plain text
Hello,

    I am trying to setup replication to be used basicaly as a hot backup.
My production database uses INNODB tables.   I would like my Replication
database to just my MyISAM since I do not need transactions on that one.
Just a copy of the data.  I followed the process to create the slave but
since I am using INNODB tables tar'ing up the mysql directory and moving it
to the slave does not work.

    What must I do?  Would I be best to export everything to a file using
mysqldump then reimport it?

Thanks,
Serge.

Thread
Replication with INNODBSerge Paquin16 Aug
Re: Replication with INNODBEric Frazier16 Aug
  • Re: Replication with INNODBSerge Paquin16 Aug
Re: Replication with INNODBHeikki Tuuri16 Aug