List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mark Stringham Date:August 16 2002 1:02am
Subject:email marketing software
View as plain text
My bad about the subject line .....

MS
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Stringham" <mstringham@stripped>
To: <mysql@stripped>
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 6:57 PM
Subject: Re: Transactions not supported by database - Perl

> Anyone know of an email marketing software suite that works well with
MySQL
> on the
> backend?
>
> I've seen stuff that works with ODBC db connectivity but I'm not
interested
> in moving to MS SQL or Access.
>
> Any feedback is appreciated
>
> Thanks
>
> Mark

Transactions not supported by database - PerlBob Boden14 Aug
  • Re: Transactions not supported by database - PerlGerald Clark14 Aug
    • RE: Transactions not supported by database - PerlShao Ming16 Aug
      • Re: Transactions not supported by database - PerlMark Stringham16 Aug
      • email marketing softwareMark Stringham16 Aug
      • Re: email marketing softwareWee Keat16 Aug
      • Re: email marketing softwareCurtis Maurand16 Aug
      • Re: email marketing softwareMark Stringham16 Aug
        • Re: email marketing softwareW. D.16 Aug
      • Re: email marketing softwareCurtis Maurand16 Aug
RE: email marketing softwareArt Fore16 Aug