List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bill Gerrard Date:August 30 1999 6:27am
Subject:RE: MySQL 3.21.33b manual in PostScript or PDF ?
View as plain text
Hello,

> Can you tell me a site where I can download a PDF or PostScript Manual for
> __version 3.21.33b__ of MySQL  ?

Yes, just go to the MySQL site,
http://www.mysql.com/download_3.21.html

Download the distribution.  The archive contains the manual for the version
you are downloading in text, html and other formats.

> My ISP is using an older version of MySQL, and I doubt they will upgrade
> for me.
> [funny.., they are a mirror-site for mysql.org too]
>
> Thanks,
> Ronald

Thread
MySQL 3.21.33b manual in PostScript or PDF ?"ronald_rtto_gilcher"30 Aug
  • RE: MySQL 3.21.33b manual in PostScript or PDF ?Bill Gerrard30 Aug