List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Will K. Date:August 13 2002 11:07pm
Subject:3 Questions
View as plain text
Greets Folks,

These questions may sound kinda basic, but here goes...

1.) What if I want to print (on paper) the contents of my MySQL database,
then how do I do it?  Everything I have done is for the web so far, so
that's why I ask.  I was thinking I should just use the reports off the web
pages, but I dont know if there might be other ways.

2.) This question is more out of curiosity.  Suppose I buy a database that
has been prepopulated.  Then how do I get that info into my existing
database?

3.) Where would I look to buy prepopulated databases?

Thanks!
=)

Will

3 QuestionsWill K.14 Aug
  • Re: 3 QuestionsVictoria Reznichenko15 Aug