List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:August 29 1999 5:36pm
Subject:Table corrupted Cannot REPAIR!
View as plain text
>>>>> "Christos" == Christos J Pontikis <pontikis@stripped>
> writes:

Christos> Hello
Christos> I have a table named 'content' keeping parafraph text of some articles.
Christos> Suddenly I get the message

mysql> select id,article_id,p_order from content;
Christos> ERROR 1030: Got error 127 from table handler
mysql> delete from content;

Christos> I do have backup.
Christos> I cannot repair using manual instructions...

Christos> Any ideas ???

<cut>

Christos> Part 3:; Hard repair.
Christos> [root@cosmos care]# isamchk -r -q content.ISM
Christos> - check delete-chain
Christos> - recovering ISAM-table 'content.ISM'
Christos> Data records: 0
Christos> - Fixing index 1
Christos> Found block with impossible length 6221715 at 3629; Skipped
Christos> ISAM-table 'content.ISM' is not fixed because of errors

Hi!

The -q  (--quick) option means that isamchk is not allowed to change
the data file.

Fix:

run isamchk without -q

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Table corrupted Cannot REPAIR!Christos J. Pontikis29 Aug
  • Table corrupted Cannot REPAIR!Michael Widenius29 Aug