List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:August 29 1999 5:30pm
Subject:PHP3 & MySQL Problem - Help
View as plain text

TV> I am getting Warning messages / Error like this:
TV>     Warning: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source
TV> name not found and no default driver specified, SQL
TV> state IM002 in SQLConnect in
TV> c:\windows\system\inetsrv/karthick/display.php3 on line 2
TV> Oops

TV> Fatal error: Call to unsupported or undefined function mysql_connect()
TV> in c:\windows\system\inetsrv/karthick/testdb.php3
TV> on line 2

TV>     What to do ?. I have not yet solved the problem. It would be very
TV> helpful for me if somebody writes me the steps that I should follow for
TV> solving this problem.

TV>     Somebody...... Please...... help me on this. Thanx in advance. Bye
TV> for now !.

TV> Regards,
TV> TV Karthick Kumar
TV> karthick@stripped
TV> http://www.karthick.com

Hi!

The problem is that you haven't defined a data source for your MySQL
database.

Define this with the ODBC manager and test your setup with 'admndemo.exe' !

Regards,
Monty

Thread
Problem - HelpTV Karthick Kumar27 Aug
  • PHP3 & MySQL Problem - HelpTV Karthick Kumar27 Aug
    • PHP3 & MySQL Problem - HelpMichael Widenius29 Aug