List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carlos Fernando Scheidecker Antunes Date:August 8 2002 4:57am
Subject:How to separate different domains on an e-mail database
View as plain text
Hello all,

I've got an e-mail database of our subscribers and I would like to have a
SQL statement do select DISTINCT domains.

Meaning, I want to know all domains. I whish I could query it so that it
would show me just once each domain, or everything that is after the @ sign.

Does anyone knows how to query it?

The e-mail field has 50 chars long. Each user (whatever is before the @) has
a different lenght off course. So I need to list just once each domain.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thank you in advance,

C.F.

Thread
How to separate different domains on an e-mail databaseCarlos Fernando Scheidecker Antunes8 Aug
  • Re: How to separate different domains on an e-mail databaseDL Neil8 Aug
    • Pb installation other type tableFlorian Litot8 Aug
      • Re: Pb installation other type tableVictoria Reznichenko8 Aug
        • Re: Pb installation other type tableFlorian Litot8 Aug
          • Re: Re: Pb installation other type tableVictoria Reznichenko8 Aug
  • Re: How to separate different domains on an e-mail databasePhilippe PETIT8 Aug
    • Re: How to separate different domains on an e-mail databaseBenjamin Pflugmann8 Aug
  • Re: How to separate different domains on an e-mail databasenick gatsis9 Aug
Re: How to separate different domains on an e-mail databasenick gatsis12 Aug
  • Re: How to separate different domains on an e-mail databaseDL Neil12 Aug