List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Knipe Date:August 7 2002 4:31am
Subject:And this???
View as plain text
mysql> SELECT DISTINCT ContactEMail FROM globalwebsites WHERE DomainChecked
IS NOT NULL AND DomainEMailed IS NULL AND ContactEMail IS NOT NULL;
ERROR 1030: Got error 127 from table handler

What can be causing this???????  The query is correct (spelling, etc), it's
taken from a script that I execute twice daily, and it suddenly started
complaining about this after (I presume), my system ran out of swap space,
and mysql was killed - and restarted...

Regards,
Chris Knipe
Cell: (072) 434-7582
MegaLAN Corporate Networking Services

Thread
And this???Chris Knipe7 Aug
  • Re: And this???Victoria Reznichenko7 Aug
  • Re: And this???Gabriel7 Aug