List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Richard Reina Date:August 7 2002 1:35am
Subject:data field type question
View as plain text
I have a document that coresponds to each record in a table im my main
database.  In the future I am planning to image the each document (
ussually 1 to 5 pages) and store them on my server.  Would it be best to
store them as a files in a directory or to or is their some data type
that can store them that I can add a colum in the table itself?

Any help would be appreciated as I am no expert in SQL.

Richard

Thread
data field type questionRichard Reina7 Aug
  • Re: data field type questionBhavin Vyas7 Aug