List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonas B. Nielsen Date:August 29 1999 8:34am
Subject:Re: Repost: Statistics software
View as plain text
Dear Olafur and others,

I've been working with MySQL for some time now, and my new job will mean that
I'll have to work with MySQL even more. I have no knowledge of any statistics
package and think there should be one.. So I've been thinking about writing
one.

Suggetions for what such a package should contain are very welcome.

Jonas

--
Eml: jbn@stripped
Tel: (+45) 45257449

Thread
Repost: Statistics softwareOlafur Jakobsson29 Aug
  • Re: Repost: Statistics softwareMartin Ramsch29 Aug
  • Re: Repost: Statistics softwareJonas B. Nielsen29 Aug
RE: Repost: Statistics softwareJohn Foley30 Aug
  • RE: Repost: Statistics softwareMichael Widenius31 Aug