List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:August 28 1999 11:09pm
Subject:Accessing via MySQL ODBC and Access2000 my MySQL Database
View as plain text
>>>>> "Christian" == Christian Bartsch <galaxy@stripped>
> writes:

Christian> Accessing via MySQL ODBC and Access2000 my MySQL Database
Christian> I can perfectly link and import tables from the online DB, but
Christian> when I try to export a new or an existing table to the online DB
Christian> I get following error:

Christian>    ODBC Call failed
Christian>    [microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager]Informat (#0)

Christian> Has any one of you encountered such an error after changing to
Christian> Access2000 (I used previously Access97)?

Christian> Has anyone got a suggestion how to get the data online?

Hi!

This is a bug in Access 2000;  When it tries to export tables with
ODBC it exports the table name and column names as empty strings.
(Sorry, but I don't know how to fix this :( )

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Accessing via MySQL ODBC and Access2000 my MySQL DatabaseChristian Bartsch24 Aug
  • Accessing via MySQL ODBC and Access2000 my MySQL DatabaseMichael Widenius29 Aug
  • Re: Accessing via MySQL ODBC and Access2000 my MySQL DatabaseChristian Bartsch29 Aug
    • RE: Accessing via MySQL ODBC and Access2000 my MySQL DatabaseGerard Bot29 Aug