List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:August 28 1999 10:33pm
Subject:Re: mysql and win2k?
View as plain text

sinisa> mike@stripped writes:
>> im not subscribed to this newsgroup..but i hope i can post this one
>> question -
>>
>> please email a reply to sql@stripped - thanks
>>
>> mysqld runs - and sits there, but when you try to query/connect to it, it
>> stops running, thus being totally useless - i suppose win2k is structured
>> just a tad different than nt/95/98.. has anyone put out a patch yet or
>> anything? i'd love to get back learning SQL!
>>
>> thanks.
>> mike

sinisa> Hi!

sinisa> As far as I know, nobody has tried MySQL on W2K.

sinisa> And I do not recommend that anyone installs MySQL on pre-Alpha
sinisa> Operating System and then report bugs !!!!

sinisa> A dealer near by me has W2K installed, but at present moment I do not
sinisa> have time to try it.

Hi!

If any developer with access to a W2K would like to debug MySQL to it,
just mail me and I will give him/her access to the MySQL win32 source!

Regards,
Monty
Thread
mysql and win2k?mike28 Aug
  • Re: mysql and win2k?sinisa28 Aug
    • Re: mysql and win2k?Michael Widenius29 Aug
  • Re: UNIX_TIMESTAMP() & INT unsigned problemsSinisa Milivojevic21 Dec
  • UNIX_TIMESTAMP() & INT unsigned problemsMichael Widenius21 Dec
  • Re: UNIX_TIMESTAMP() & INT unsigned problemsColin Faber21 Dec