List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:March 29 1999 7:52pm
Subject:Re: Help: Error 138
View as plain text
>>>>> "Roni" == Roni Salfati <ronis@stripped> writes:

Roni> Hi Again
Roni> This still doesn't solve my current problem. I downloaded 3.21.33, and tried
Roni> to repair my corrupted table using the isamchk that comes with it (isamchk
Roni> version 5.6), I still get the 138 problem.
Roni> How can I repair it anyway?

The problem is that the header in the .ISM file may be damaged.  The
MySQL manual describes how to fix this !

Roni> By the way, I actually did search the manual with the search engine on the
Roni> mysql site (search string: 138), and found nothing.

Search after 'How to repair tables'

Roni> Thanks for the help and sorry for the trouble

No problem;  If you still have problems after repairing the table,
please mail me again.

Regards,
Monty

PS: By the way, the recommended MySQL version is 3.22.20 :)

Thread
Re: Help: Error 138Ed Carp29 Mar
Re: Help: Error 138Roni Salfati29 Mar
  • Re: Help: Error 138Brian S. Craigie29 Mar
  • Re: Help: Error 138Michael Widenius29 Mar
Re: Help: Error 138Roni Salfati30 Mar