List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:August 28 1999 9:19am
Subject:Re: sever has gone away error
View as plain text

sinisa> toxalot@stripped writes:
>> Thank you.  I am using the shared version that my host provides and they
>> aren't going to upgrade right now.
>>
>> I didn't really want to get into installing it myself right now, but if I
>> did how much space does it take?

<cut>

sinisa> Hi!

sinisa> How much space ???

sinisa> Depends on your database size, but without it from 8 to 10 Mb's,
sinisa> without source files.

You can trim it down to 1-2M as you can only need the mysqld server.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
sever has gone away errortoxalot24 Aug
  • sever has gone away errorsinisa24 Aug
    • Re: sever has gone away errortoxalot24 Aug
      • Re: sever has gone away errorsinisa25 Aug
        • Re: sever has gone away errorMichael Widenius28 Aug
  • sever has gone away errorMichael Widenius28 Aug