List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steve Bradwell Date:July 29 2002 3:35pm
Subject:DATE INTERVAL question.
View as plain text
Hi,

I am trying to run a query that will check to see if a time field is less
than the the time in the field plus ten minutes. The field must also be
greater than 00:00:00. The query below executes without error but doesn't
return rows. Can I do this or is there a better way. I'm using MySQL in
conjunction with PHP.

SELECT EDIT_LOCK FROM ordmaster WHERE ORDER_NO = '5' AND EDIT_LOCK > 0 AND
EDIT_LOCK < EDIT_LOCK + INTERVAL 10 MINUTE;

TIA,

Steve.
Thread
DATE INTERVAL question.Steve Bradwell29 Jul
  • Re: DATE INTERVAL question.Benjamin Pflugmann30 Jul
RE: DATE INTERVAL question.Steve Bradwell30 Jul