List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bill Leonard Date:July 28 2002 5:00am
Subject:Set different sizes on a per-database level?
View as plain text
I have been searching and searching, and maybe this is a 4.0 thing, but is
there a way, on a case by case basis, to pre-define a size limit for a MySQL
database? In other words, make one 50MB and the next one make 100MB on the
same server?

I've seen indications you can set the default size for all databases, but I
want it on a case by case basis.

Any ideas, pointers, workarounds?

Thanks for any help!

Bill

Thread
securityAnderson Pereira Ataides26 Jul
  • Re: securityPaul DuBois27 Jul
    • Set different sizes on a per-database level?Bill Leonard28 Jul
      • Re: Set different sizes on a per-database level?Dan Nelson28 Jul
    • Set different sizes on a per-database level?Bill Leonard28 Jul
  • Re: securityDicky Wahyu Purnomo27 Jul
  • Re: securityBenjamin Pflugmann27 Jul