List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thimble Smith Date:August 27 1999 9:06pm
Subject:Re: moving database
View as plain text
At 12:56, 19990827, cshepard wrote:
>On Fri, 27 Aug 1999, Thimble Smith wrote:
>> So maybe you could check with developer@stripped and see how
>> hard that is, and you could code it up for them.  It doesn't
>> sound too difficult....
>>
>       Gee, you mean I can't get a refund?  That's the problem
>       with OpenSouce projects: If you don't like it, you can't
>       complain...you're just supposed to go fix it yerself. ;)

I just want to clear up one little thing (Chris, I'm sure you know
this, so I'm writing this for the benefit of the list archives).  You
*can* complain, if you're paying for extended support.  So with MySQL
you get the best of both worlds - fix it yourself, or pay for someone
else to do the work.

Tim
Thread
moving databasecshepard27 Aug
  • Re: moving databaseThimble Smith27 Aug
    • Re: moving databasecshepard27 Aug
      • Re: moving databaseThimble Smith27 Aug
      • Re: moving databaseMichael Widenius29 Aug