List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steve Dickey Date:July 24 2002 3:22am
Subject:libmysqlclient.so.10
View as plain text
Can anyone tell me how to get an RPM that provides the
libmysqlclient.so.10?  I am trying to install the
php-mysql-4.1.2-7.i386.rpm and it says that this is a requirement.  It
comes in an older version of the mysql database rpm but I have 3.23.51
installed and apparently that one does not come with this library???  I
am having trouble getting PHP to work with mysql.

thanks...scd
Thread
libmysqlclient.so.10Steve Dickey24 Jul
  • Re: libmysqlclient.so.10Dan Nelson24 Jul
  • Re: libmysqlclient.so.10Andy Smith25 Jul