List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Clark Date:July 23 2002 1:35pm
Subject:Re: Very minor buglet
View as plain text
Why do think this should not be an error?
If you were writing a script, would you not want to know you had made
the error?
Just how many , or how severe should  errors be before you are notified?

Alain Williams wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I thought that I would report a very minor bug that I have just found in the mysql
> command.
>(Ver 11.13 Distrib 3.23.36)
>
>If I do something like:
>	select * from foo where bar=123;;
>I get the result of the select followed by:
>	ERROR:
>	No query specified
>This is because I have ';;' at the end of the line and it is complaining
>about the empty command.
>
>OK, I should not have typed it, but I do not think that it should be an error.
>
>As I said: very minor.
>
>Thanks for a great product.

Thread
Very minor bugletAlain Williams23 Jul
  • RE: Very minor bugletJay Blanchard23 Jul
    • Re: Very minor bugletAlain Williams23 Jul
  • Re: Very minor bugletGerald Clark23 Jul
  • Re: Very minor bugletdenonymous23 Jul
    • Re: Very minor bugletAlain Williams23 Jul
      • RE: Very minor buglet [Now OT]Jay Blanchard23 Jul
      • Re: Very minor bugletBenjamin Pflugmann23 Jul
        • RE: Very minor bugletCal Evans24 Jul
  • Re: Very minor bugletGerald Clark23 Jul
    • Re: Very minor bugletPete French24 Jul
      • Re: Very minor bugletGerald Clark24 Jul