List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:SWagen2167 Date:July 19 2002 8:55pm
Subject:Access Violation Starting MySQL 3.23.49
View as plain text
When I try to start MySQL 3.23.49 when NOT connected to the Internet, I get
an access violation at address ffffff. This is when starting with
winmysqladmin.exe. Once I connect and try starting all is fine. What is the
problem here? Must you be connected to the Internet to use MySQL? I have
Personal Web Server running on my machine and assume that would be good
enough. Please help. I can't keep tying up the phone line every time I need
to use MySQL. If there is some setting I need to check in the INI file or
someplace else please let me know what it is. Thanks for your help.

            Sincerely,

            Steve W.
Thread
Access Violation Starting MySQL 3.23.49SWagen216719 Jul
  • Re: Access Violation Starting MySQL 3.23.49Gerald R. Jensen20 Jul