List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ed Carp Date:March 29 1999 5:51pm
Subject:Re: Can't find file: './yonks/dates.frm' (errno: 13)
View as plain text
>'Can't read dir of './yonks' (Errcode: 13)

>Am I missing something simple? There's nothing in the doc's about a Can't
>find dir' error message..

Um, yeah.  The "errcode: 13" should give you a clue - look in
/usr/include/asm/errno.h and look for 13.  It says "permission denied".
Look at the permissions on the "yonks" directory.

There are two reasons I can think of off the top of my head why this would
happen after a restore - your umask is set to restrict access, or you
restored on a different system and the UIDs don't match.  But generally,
it's a permission problem.

Thread
Can't find file: './yonks/dates.frm' (errno: 13)Jeremy Johnson29 Mar
Re: Can't find file: './yonks/dates.frm' (errno: 13)Ed Carp29 Mar