List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kevin P. O'Brien Date:March 12 1999 9:43am
Subject:Navigation Through DB
View as plain text
Alright gang,

	Admittedly, I am about to ask a rookie question, but my brain is hurting too much, and
sometimes it
	is more efficient to just break down and ask for the info.

	I am trying to setup navigation buttons to access my db from the web.

	I need to know the syntax in the perl script to call --> First, Last, Next, Previous
--> Record

If this is way too long a response to deal with, then don't worry about it. I have
searched FAQ's and I have tried to
sort out the Perl API from the docs, but to no avail.

Thanks again,

Kevin P. O'Brien, MCP, CPST <kevino@stripped>
Systems Administration
Irenyx Data Group, Inc.
(Office) 1.250.334.9641 ext.239
(Fax)     1.250.334.2365
(Pager) 1.888.805.3820
(Toll Free) 1.800.275.4260 ext.239

PGP Public Key Fingerprint: 56C4 2F8C 5731 08C1  684D 05DC 05E5 697F

Thread
Navigation Through DBKevin P. O'Brien12 Mar
  • Re: Navigation Through DBThimble Smith13 Mar
Re: Navigation Through DBKevin P. O'Brien13 Mar
  • Re: Navigation Through DBMichael Widenius15 Mar
Re: Navigation Through DBKevin P. O'Brien13 Mar