List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Clark Date:July 17 2002 5:49pm
Subject:Re: How to Print from UDF to MySQL screen?
View as plain text
print them to a log file, and

tail -f logfile

from another window.

Fei Chen wrote:

>Dear all,
>
>I'm trying to write some UDFs and it will help a lot if I can print
>debugging information out directly to the screen so I can see what's going
>on. But printf() etc does not print to the mysql client screen. Is there
>an easy work around?
>
>Thanks for any tips,
>
>fei

still not a simple sql-question ! ...Robo17 Jul
  • Re: still not a simple sql-question ! ...denonymous17 Jul
  • How to Print from UDF to MySQL screen?Fei Chen17 Jul
    • Re: How to Print from UDF to MySQL screen?Gerald Clark17 Jul
Re: still not a simple sql-question ! ...Matthew Scarrow17 Jul
  • Re: still not a simple sql-question ! ...Mike17 Jul