List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brian S. Craigie Date:March 29 1999 2:53pm
Subject:Re: Help: Error 138
View as plain text
If it's any help, perror tells you the meaning of the error.  You'll
find perror in /usr/local/mysql/bin/ if that's where mysql is installed.

perror 138 on my system returns:

> Not available
> Unsupported extension used for table

Cheers!

Brian

Roni Salfati wrote:

> Hi Again
>
> This still doesn't solve my current problem. I downloaded 3.21.33, and tried
> to repair my corrupted table using the isamchk that comes with it (isamchk
> version 5.6), I still get the 138 problem.
> How can I repair it anyway?
>
> By the way, I actually did search the manual with the search engine on the
> mysql site (search string: 138), and found nothing.
>
> Thanks for the help and sorry for the trouble
>
> Roni
Thread
Re: Help: Error 138Ed Carp29 Mar
Re: Help: Error 138Roni Salfati29 Mar
  • Re: Help: Error 138Brian S. Craigie29 Mar
  • Re: Help: Error 138Michael Widenius29 Mar
Re: Help: Error 138Roni Salfati30 Mar