List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jon Drukman Date:July 12 2002 8:43pm
Subject:replication error 1159
View as plain text
i am having the "Error reading packet from server:  (server_errno=1159)"
replication problem.

in searching the archives for others experience replication problems, i
came across the suggestion of adding these lines to my.cnf

set-variable = slave_net_timeout=3600
set-variable = net_read_timeout=3600

now instead of getting the error every 30 seconds, i get it every hour.  is
there a way to make it go away forever?  why does it happen and what does
it mean?  replication still seems to work, but i'm anticipating putting
these machines into a production environment soon and it makes me nervous.

-jsd-
sql query (for the filter)

Thread
replication error 1159Jon Drukman12 Jul
  • Re: replication error 1159Jeremy Zawodny12 Jul
Re: replication error 1159Jon Drukman12 Jul