List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:<sinu Date:July 10 2002 2:29am
Subject:mysql replication
View as plain text
Hi All,

I have 3 mysql servers with Red Hat 7.2 as the OS (Mysql-3.23.49). I am
naming the 3 PCS as A,B and C. I have a table named files-info in all the 3
mysql servers. My requiremnet is I want two way replication between A to B
and A to C. Now I have two way replication between A to B. I want to add
Ato C also. I want to do it in the same data base engine...How can I do
that...

Is it possible for me to run two replication client session in the same PC,
I mean one client is accessing one database server and other one is
accessing other database server...is that possible...???
Thanks in advance...

regds,

Thread
mysql replicationsinu10 Jul