List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Philip Molter Date:July 8 2002 2:59pm
Subject:Re: Keyfile size
View as plain text
On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 09:50:43AM -0500, Dan Nelson wrote:
: In the last episode (Jul 08), Philip Molter said:
: > I have a MySQL server that has hit it's keyfile size limit
: > (apparently 64M).  I can't believe that a value this low would be the
: > absolute limit, but I can't find any documentation about increasing
: > this size.  How do I do it?
:
: The keyfile size limit for Mysql 3.23 is 4GB.  What error are you
: getting that suggests otherwise?

See my response to Paul.  The keyfile limit, at least for the table
in question, is definitely 64M.  The version of MySQL was 3.23.21.
I upgraded to 3.23.51 and the index was still limited to 64M.  I'm
in the process of reconstructing the table to see if that will end
this problem.

* Philip Molter
* Texas.net Internet
* http://www.texas.net/