List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Roni Salfati Date:March 29 1999 1:04pm
Subject:Re: Help: Error 138
View as plain text
Hi Again

This still doesn't solve my current problem. I downloaded 3.21.33, and tried
to repair my corrupted table using the isamchk that comes with it (isamchk
version 5.6), I still get the 138 problem.
How can I repair it anyway?

By the way, I actually did search the manual with the search engine on the
mysql site (search string: 138), and found nothing.

Thanks for the help and sorry for the trouble

Roni