List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:July 2 2002 9:02pm
Subject:Re: MAX vs plain vanilla mysql
View as plain text
At 19:31 +0200 7/2/02, Petre Agenbag wrote:
>Thanks,
>So, if you install MySQL MAX, you can use either myisam OR innodb /
>bdb tables, ie, if I install ONE mysql max server, then different
>users on the server can use different types of tables(innodb/myisam)
>as they choose?, also, if you create one db, can you have different
>types of tables in one db? Sorry if I'm asking stupid questions,
>just want to know what is possible and what not, was thinking the
>other day if it wouldn't be etter if one had different types of
>tables in one relation db ; myisam types for the normal "static"
>data, and innodb or bdb tables for the tables that need to
>commit/rollback.

Yes, yes, yes, and yes. :-)

Thread
MAX vs plain vanilla mysqlPetre Agenbag1 Jul
  • Re: MAX vs plain vanilla mysqlEgor Egorov2 Jul
Re: MAX vs plain vanilla mysqlHeikki Tuuri2 Jul
  • Re: MAX vs plain vanilla mysqlPetre Agenbag2 Jul
    • Re: MAX vs plain vanilla mysqlPaul DuBois2 Jul
  • Re: MAX vs plain vanilla mysqlPetre Agenbag3 Jul
Re: MAX vs plain vanilla mysqlHeikki Tuuri3 Jul