List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steve Edberg Date:June 28 2002 4:49pm
Subject:RE: RecordCount
View as plain text
I assume you are using ODBC to access MySQL; I have had this problem
before (sorry, don't remember the details...it was several years
ago). Some ODBC drivers don't return the record count - they return
-1 instead. You might need to update your driver. The myodbc mailing
list might be of more help...

	-steve

At 4:04 PM +0200 6/28/02, "Wouter van Vliet" <wouter@stripped> wrote:
>Maybe you can give us the querie and create table statement for the table(s)
>where the error occurs?
>
>Wouter

| Steve Edberg                                      sbedberg@stripped |
| University of California, Davis                          (530)754-9127 |
| Programming/Database/SysAdmin               http://pgfsun.ucdavis.edu/ |
| "If only life would imitate toys."                                     |
|                  - Ted Raimi, March 2002                               |
|                  - http://www.whoosh.org/issue67/friends67a.html#raimi |
RecordCountPeter Stöcker24 Jun
  • Re: RecordCountFrancisco Reinaldo24 Jun
  • RE: RecordCountWouter van Vliet28 Jun
    • RE: RecordCountSteve Edberg28 Jun
    • Re: RecordCountRamiro Varandas Jr.28 Jun
      • RE: RecordCountVenu1 Jul