List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nilesh Shah Date:June 27 2002 3:11pm
Subject:RE: Multiple Network Interface
View as plain text
Thanks all

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Bueno [mailto:joseph.bueno@stripped]
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 10:56 AM
To: Nilesh Shah
Cc: mysql@stripped

Nilesh Shah wrote:
> We are setting up three MySQL server (on separate machines) with one
> master and two slave servers. All the machines has two network
> interface. We want to create Private network between three machines
only
> to route replication traffic.
>
> Can MySQL use multiple network interface on machine?.

Yes.
It will use all interfaces by default.
You can restrict it to a single interface with 'bind-address' option.

> Thanks,
>
> Nilesh

Regards
--
Joseph Bueno

Thread
Multiple Network InterfaceNilesh Shah27 Jun
  • Re: Multiple Network InterfaceGelu Gogancea27 Jun
  • Re: Multiple Network InterfaceJoseph Bueno27 Jun
  • Re: Multiple Network InterfaceAlexander Barkov27 Jun
RE: Multiple Network InterfaceNilesh Shah27 Jun