List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:June 27 2002 12:33am
Subject:Re: Type of column in query float instead of integer
View as plain text
At 20:22 +0200 6/26/02, Iago Sineiro wrote:
>Hi all.
>
>I execute the next query in Delphi 5.0 against MySQL and Delphi understand
>that the column of the query is of type ftFloat
>when it should be ftInteger (The field cantidad in the database is int).
>
>SELECT SUM(cantidad) AS Ventas
>FROM LALBARANCL
>WHERE fecha >= "2002-05-01"
>AND fecha < "2002-05-02"
>AND idArticuloInfo = "ART:0:48247"'
>
>The same query without the SUM function results integer type.
>
>How could I change the result type from float to integer?

FLOOR() might help you.

>Note: I use Delphi components WinZeos 3.0.2.
>
>Thanks in advance.

Thread
Type of column in query float instead of integerIago Sineiro27 Jun
  • Re: [Zeoslib-general] Type of column in query float instead of integerGuillaume Giroux27 Jun
  • Re: Type of column in query float instead of integerPaul DuBois27 Jun
RE: Type of column in query float instead of integerRBRoa27 Jun