List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gelu Gogancea Date:June 20 2002 4:05pm
Subject:Re: Separate List For administration
View as plain text
......Subscribe

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nilesh Shah" <nshah@stripped>
To: <mysql@stripped>
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 11:27 PM
Subject: Separate List For administration

MySQL Team,

Can we have separate list for  MySQL administration and replication?.

I am sure there are lots of people here are only interested in Advance
things in mysql.

This is very general list.

Any one agrees with me?.

Nilesh

Separate List For administrationNilesh Shah19 Jun
  • Multi-threaded MySQL?Chris Johnson20 Jun
    • Re: Multi-threaded MySQL?Dan Nelson20 Jun
      • Re: Multi-threaded MySQL?Clay Loveless20 Jun
      • RE: Multi-threaded MySQL?Iago Sineiro21 Jun
  • Re: Separate List For administrationGelu Gogancea20 Jun
  • Re: Separate List For administrationBrian Reichert20 Jun
RE: Separate List For administrationDana Diederich19 Jun
RE: Separate List For administrationDon Vu20 Jun