List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dana Diederich Date:June 19 2002 9:31pm
Subject:RE: Separate List For administration
View as plain text
I very definitely concur!

Cheers.
-Dana

Notice:  The area code for the Wal-Mart Bentonville General
Office in the US has changed from 501 to 479.  Please make
sure that you are dialing 479 when making calls to any
General Office location.

and intended solely for the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email
in error destroy it immediately.
             Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. Confidential

Separate List For administrationNilesh Shah19 Jun
  • Multi-threaded MySQL?Chris Johnson20 Jun
    • Re: Multi-threaded MySQL?Dan Nelson20 Jun
      • Re: Multi-threaded MySQL?Clay Loveless20 Jun
      • RE: Multi-threaded MySQL?Iago Sineiro21 Jun
  • Re: Separate List For administrationGelu Gogancea20 Jun
  • Re: Separate List For administrationBrian Reichert20 Jun
RE: Separate List For administrationDana Diederich19 Jun
RE: Separate List For administrationDon Vu20 Jun