List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nilesh Shah Date:June 19 2002 8:27pm
Subject:Separate List For administration
View as plain text
MySQL Team,

Can we have separate list for  MySQL administration and replication?.

I am sure there are lots of people here are only interested in Advance
things in mysql.

This is very general list.

Any one agrees with me?.

Nilesh
Thread
Separate List For administrationNilesh Shah19 Jun
  • Multi-threaded MySQL?Chris Johnson20 Jun
    • Re: Multi-threaded MySQL?Dan Nelson20 Jun
      • Re: Multi-threaded MySQL?Clay Loveless20 Jun
      • RE: Multi-threaded MySQL?Iago Sineiro21 Jun
  • Re: Separate List For administrationGelu Gogancea20 Jun
  • Re: Separate List For administrationBrian Reichert20 Jun
RE: Separate List For administrationDana Diederich19 Jun
RE: Separate List For administrationDon Vu20 Jun