List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Won Lee Date:June 19 2002 6:59pm
Subject:multiple updates
View as plain text
Hi everyone,

I'm slowly starting to learn the nuances of MySQL.  I searched the HTML
docs on mysql.com but the subject matter is so broad that I'm flooded with
possible matches.  I read through some of the docs but I still don't have a
solution.

       UPDATE RFSMs
       SET
            approved = 1,
       WHERE RFSMID IN (#variables.approvedID#)

While this should works in MSSQL Server, I haven't tested it out yet, I
know it won't work in mySQL.

Wondering if I could just update the table once without having to loop
through it.
I'm using CF as the web application language.

Won Lee

Thread
multiple updatesWon Lee19 Jun
  • Re: multiple updatesDan Nelson19 Jun