List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ed Carp Date:June 19 2002 2:55pm
Subject:RE: ./configure parameters
View as plain text
On Wed, 19 Jun 2002, Cal Evans wrote:

> I do not believe it's possible.  You can infer most of them by looking at
> the output of "mysqladmin variables". but there is no direct listing that I
> know of. This is what I always build from a shell script. That way I can go
> back and look at the parameters.

But of course there is :)  Here's a piece of Escapade code that displays
the current MySQL port number in a browser.  Other languages are similar
(albeit more verbose):

<DBOPEN "mysql", "localhost", "root">
<SQL show variables>
	<IF "$Variable_name" EQ "port">
		MySQL server is using port $Value.
	</IF>
</SQL>
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG          http://www.pobox.com/~erc               214/986-5870
Director, Software Development

Thread
./configure parameterssinu19 Jun
  • RE: ./configure parametersCal Evans19 Jun
  • RE: ./configure parametersCal Evans19 Jun
Re: ./configure parametersKannan R19 Jun
RE: ./configure parametersEd Carp19 Jun