List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:??? Date:June 19 2002 2:51am
Subject:RE: Binary update log & how to disable ?
View as plain text
Maybe you have my.cnf file in your computer. That can be under
/etc or you home directory. In that file there may be text like this.

# Try number of CPU's*2 for thread_concurrency
set-variable    = thread_concurrency=8
set-variable    = myisam_sort_buffer_size=64M
server-id       = 1

You must disable log-bin.
To disable just put # in front of log-bin like
Then stop the mysql daemon and restart. You will never binary update log