List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Knipe Date:June 19 2002 2:34am
Subject:Re: Don't even know where to start on this one
View as plain text
> > My PHP code also use persistent connections, and I don't think this is
the
> > problem, but basically, how more queries I throw at MySQL how more my PC
> > crawls down to a halt - even after the application with the queries
> > disconnected from the database.  I can understand that my system may
take

> Are you swapping?

Allot....

The development box is only a 166MMX with 64MB ram unfortunately :-(  NT's
virtual memory is on average 220MB / 230MB with a peak load currently at
250MB... Perhaps it is just NT being funny with me...  Hopefully I'll have
the DBs on a decent FreeBSD box soon....

Thread
Don't even know where to start on this oneChris Knipe19 Jun
  • Re: Don't even know where to start on this oneDan Nelson19 Jun
  • Re: Don't even know where to start on this oneChris Knipe19 Jun
    • Re: Don't even know where to start on this oneDan Nelson19 Jun
  • Re: Don't even know where to start on this oneDr. Frank Ullrich19 Jun
  • Re: Don't even know where to start on this oneJeff Kilbride19 Jun
  • Re: Don't even know where to start on this oneEivind A. Sivertsen19 Jun
RE: Don't even know where to start on this oneSimon Green19 Jun