List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hendrik Schalekamp Date:June 18 2002 8:51am
Subject:RE: temporary table
View as plain text
Wilbert:
> i have this php script which queries a table. The results are
> stored in a
> temprrary table
> "CREATE temporary TABLE t1 SELECT .....statements...";

> when I query this table in the same script i can see that the
> results wore
> indeed stored in t1.

> however when i call this table from a different script I get
> the error thet
> t1 doesn't exists....

I beliebe this is because temporary tables are only accessible from (and in) the session
in which they are created, once the session closes the tables dissapear. Do a search for
"temporary" in the MySQL manual (http://www.mysql.com) for more info on temporary tables.

-H
Thread
Working libmysqld.a for Tru64 5.1?Randall Severy16 Jun
  • Re: Working libmysqld.a for Tru64 5.1?Dan Nelson16 Jun
  • queries within queriesW. Enserink17 Jun
    • RE: queries within queriesNick Arnett17 Jun
  • Re: queries within queriesBhavin Vyas17 Jun
    • Re: queries within queriesTod Harter17 Jun
  • temporary tableWilbert Enserink18 Jun
    • Re: temporary tableVictoria Reznichenko18 Jun
  • Re: temporary tableSammy Lau18 Jun
RE: queries within queriesRobert Casey17 Jun
RE: temporary tableHendrik Schalekamp18 Jun