List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sammy Lau Date:June 18 2002 8:42am
Subject:Re: temporary table
View as plain text
AFAIK, temporary table is session based. i.e. only the session creating
the temporary table can manipulate the table.

Wilbert Enserink wrote:

> hi all,
>
> i have this php script which queries a table. The results are stored in a
> temprrary table
> "CREATE temporary TABLE t1 SELECT .....statements...";
>
> when I query this table in the same script i can see that the results wore
> indeed stored in t1.
>
> however when i call this table from a different script I get the error thet
> t1 doesn't exists....
>
> anybody knows why? (mysql 3.23)
>
> thx Wilbert
>
> -------------------------
> Pas de Deux
> Van Mierisstraat 25
> 2526 NM Den Haag
> tel 070 4450855
> fax 070 4450852
> http://www.pdd.nl
> info@stripped

Sammy Lau
mailto: sammy@stripped
- Tell me what you want and I'll tell you how you can live without it.
Thread
Working libmysqld.a for Tru64 5.1?Randall Severy16 Jun
  • Re: Working libmysqld.a for Tru64 5.1?Dan Nelson16 Jun
  • queries within queriesW. Enserink17 Jun
    • RE: queries within queriesNick Arnett17 Jun
  • Re: queries within queriesBhavin Vyas17 Jun
    • Re: queries within queriesTod Harter17 Jun
  • temporary tableWilbert Enserink18 Jun
    • Re: temporary tableVictoria Reznichenko18 Jun
  • Re: temporary tableSammy Lau18 Jun
RE: queries within queriesRobert Casey17 Jun
RE: temporary tableHendrik Schalekamp18 Jun