List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Wilbert Enserink Date:June 18 2002 8:11am
Subject:temporary table
View as plain text
hi all,

i have this php script which queries a table. The results are stored in a
temprrary table
"CREATE temporary TABLE t1 SELECT .....statements...";

when I query this table in the same script i can see that the results wore
indeed stored in t1.

however when i call this table from a different script I get the error thet
t1 doesn't exists....

anybody knows why? (mysql 3.23)

thx Wilbert

-------------------------
Pas de Deux
Van Mierisstraat 25
2526 NM Den Haag
tel 070 4450855
fax 070 4450852
http://www.pdd.nl
info@stripped
-------------------------
Thread
Working libmysqld.a for Tru64 5.1?Randall Severy16 Jun
  • Re: Working libmysqld.a for Tru64 5.1?Dan Nelson16 Jun
  • queries within queriesW. Enserink17 Jun
    • RE: queries within queriesNick Arnett17 Jun
  • Re: queries within queriesBhavin Vyas17 Jun
    • Re: queries within queriesTod Harter17 Jun
  • temporary tableWilbert Enserink18 Jun
    • Re: temporary tableVictoria Reznichenko18 Jun
  • Re: temporary tableSammy Lau18 Jun
RE: queries within queriesRobert Casey17 Jun
RE: temporary tableHendrik Schalekamp18 Jun