List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Wilbert Enserink Date:June 18 2002 8:11am
Subject:temporary table
View as plain text
hi all,

i have this php script which queries a table. The results are stored in a
temprrary table
"CREATE temporary TABLE t1 SELECT .....statements...";

when I query this table in the same script i can see that the results wore
indeed stored in t1.

however when i call this table from a different script I get the error thet
t1 doesn't exists....

anybody knows why? (mysql 3.23)

thx Wilbert

Pas de Deux
Van Mierisstraat 25
2526 NM Den Haag
tel 070 4450855
fax 070 4450852
Working libmysqld.a for Tru64 5.1?Randall Severy16 Jun
  • Re: Working libmysqld.a for Tru64 5.1?Dan Nelson16 Jun
  • queries within queriesW. Enserink17 Jun
    • RE: queries within queriesNick Arnett17 Jun
  • Re: queries within queriesBhavin Vyas17 Jun
    • Re: queries within queriesTod Harter17 Jun
  • temporary tableWilbert Enserink18 Jun
    • Re: temporary tableVictoria Reznichenko18 Jun
  • Re: temporary tableSammy Lau18 Jun
RE: queries within queriesRobert Casey17 Jun
RE: temporary tableHendrik Schalekamp18 Jun