List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Johnson Date:June 17 2002 7:43pm
Subject:My SQL Implementation
View as plain text
Hey Everyone,

I just subscribed to this list, in hope of starting in the MYSql Community..
I'm sure there are some great minds out there.

I'm currently doing a project in which I want to start using MYsql.
Unfortunately my strengths are not YET in this field, I am still having some
struggle getting started.

If you guys could point me in the right direction, to some great tutorials.
I am currently using MYCC (is that good) to create and administer tables, I
haven't gotten the table create process down. so if anyone can shed some
light on all this for me, your help will be GREATLY appreciated.

if you have time to chat to me, I am available on the following mediums:
ICQ: 135871362
yahoo: g_man_0123456
AOL: garfield1979123

Thanks for all your time.

Chris
Thread
My SQL ImplementationChris Johnson17 Jun